Thursday, February 2, 2012

So, being one month into 2012, I thought it would be good to relook at my goals for the year and see how I am doing with them....

1.  For Goal #1 - I have been working on the other bird quilt, and have been posting my progress.  Woohoo!!!  I will hopefully be quilting tomorrow night with my good friend Karen...

2.  I have picked up cross stitch...granted I have only stitched about 3 times in the past month, but that is still a HUGE improvement.

3.  Olaina's room is almost fully decorated.  I need to make curtains, but not sure if I want to have solid color curtains, or go with the Zebra stiped theme.

4.  I read 2 YA books in the past month and a short story by Stephen King. 

5.  Ok..haven't been blogging once a week, but I am improving over last year  : )

6. The only training I have done so far is from the sofa to the kitchen and back....Need to work on this one. 

7.  I have successfully made vanilla french macarons...and I successfully ate almost all of them.  I think I may have given each of my children one of them.  So, while I made some great cookies for my kids, I wasn't as good at sharing them.  Maybe that should have been the resolution!!!

8. I went to see a movie with my girlfriends this past month.  We went to see Joyful Noise...great movie if you need an uplifting movie to see.  My friend Karen and I also started going to a quilting class.  It meets once a month and they give you a new house block to work on.  I will post my completed blocks.....

So, hopefully I will make some more progress on my goals....signing off to read The Hunger Games....

No comments:

Post a Comment