Sunday, February 26, 2012

Block of the Month

I have started a Block of the Month at my local quilt store - A Touch of Amish in Barrington.  It started last month and Friday night I was furiously trying to finish the first block before the next class.  I followed the directions and used the material they provided on the first block. 

This is my first block.  Pretty house, isn't it?






This is my second house.  I decided to change from pretty houses and make a quilt for Halloween.  I love decorating for Halloween.  The only fabric I kept the same was the bricks on the house. I think I am going to keep the fabric I have for the sky consistent with all my blocks.  I need to redo the first block.  I also need to figure out if I am going to make two quilts, one with the houses normal, and one with Halloween houses....




No comments:

Post a Comment