Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flying Chirpers Quilt

I went over to my wonderful friend Karen's house Sunday night to quilt.  Pulled out a quilt that I had been working on maybe a year ago and put away because I had sewed a bunch of sqares incorrectly.  Well, I pulled out all the sewing that I needed to and worked on it again.  I finished setting up the first row of my flying geese....

As you can tell by looking at them....these geese are brown nosers  : )    The points of some of them (ok ok....most of them) are not there.  It's too late to correct this problem on this quilt, but I need to try this again and see if I can get the beautiful points that I should have. 

Once I complete trimming my squares, I will be able to finish the rows of geese....but I have lots of trimming left to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment